This is for a wonderful very old Antique set of Wrought Iron handles forged by a Blacksmith. The set includes 4 Copper Pans that were hand hammered / hand crafted copper / tin pans.
This set includes 4 pieces which measure:
small “sauce” pan : 14 inches long with handle x 2 inches deep x 5.25 inches diameter
small “2 egg” pan : 15.5 inches long with handle x 2 inches deep x 5.5 inches diameter
Large “wok” rounded bowl : 24 inches long with handle x 2 inches deep x 9.5 inches diameter
Large ” 6 egg” pan : 24 inches long with handle x 1.75 inches deep x 11 inches diameter
**The one small pan has writing on it in a foreign language (I believe to be from India) and has the date inscribed of 1919. I do not know if all the pieces were from the same area or age, but all would be very old due to the handles, the rustic nature of the pieces and the way they were crafted with hand hammered nails to hold them together. Note one of the pieces has the nail and the metal a bit detached. Pans circa 1850-1920’s.
Majority of my items for sale are pre-loved treasures that were most likely purchased at a local Estate Sale or a local resale shop in Arizona. I may or may not know details but do spend time researching information to provide details the best I can and to pass along fair prices.
* I take all my own pictures in my home and as such try and get all the colors as true to correct as possible. Please let me know if need any addition pictures or clarification on the pictures I have posted.
* The items in the pictures are the exact item you will be receiving, unless I have multiple of the same item and the quality will be the exact same as the ones pictured.
* I take great care in packaging items correctly and shipping on time. I show any imperfections I can in the pictures.
* Assume items are preloved and or vintage and such can have its own idiosyncrasies due to age alone and normal wear and tear. I will state if an item is brand new and or un-used!
* Please contact me if you have specific questions.
* I STRONGLY believe in reusing and repurposing of mailing materials, thus your item maybe packed in a previously used box and/or wrapped with previously used materials. Please let me know if it a present and I will make sure to use new packing materials.
Thank you for looking!!
***** ALL Sales are final so please check all pictures and descriptions before purchase, thank you. *****
There are no reviews yet.